Friday, April 6, 2012

ch72 - end of v11 - and...

and so here we are with ch 72, for now on mangafox, soon on batoto...
and there's ONE bonus wallpaper...
yes ONE, because the others will added on the ddl version of the whole volume, on release next week (i hope so...) and here's where we start a poll:

since we will redo ch 66-72, to eliminate mispells and mistakes, we are asking your contribute
(many of you just offered it, thanks :) )

then do a text file (txt or doc) with the mistake you found and your possible correction,
like this example:

ch67
p05 - phrase with error - correct phrase
....

i don't know if my mail is visible to you, if not just comment: i'll add it :)
we'll wait a little to start corrections, to gain as much text as we can from you :)

thaks for your contribute!

p.s.: ch73 and volume 12 are on their way! do you want some Chiffon? XD

6 comments:

  1. You really should just get one designated editor. You're going to get a flood of people asking to be the QCer, and some are going to be more qualified than others.

    I personally am not interested in jumping through any hoops, but my offer still stands open. I've left my email in the past, so if you want, send me the past scripts (i.e. Microsoft Word Doc) and I'll see what I can do.

    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there really isn't much problem in the grammar/spelling anymore. To say there are would be knit picking. Well there are small ones like on page 9 of chapter 72 - "Neither you will damage me" should "Neither WILL YOU damage me", but I think that's just carelessness.

    I think the best way for you guys to improve would be to have a QCer fluent in both English and Japanese (or whatever language the source is in), because some parts sound a bit odd, but it's hard to say what without knowing the source. So I can't help there. Good luck though.

    A few suggestions:

    A good idea would be to edit your blog post before posting it because it's hard to take a group seriously when they won't even capitalize their sentences (let alone proofread what they write).

    And also to change the last page (whatever it's called) to look a bit more professional. I've seen people criticize simply because of the last page, as it makes the group come off as 'trolls'.

    Well all in all, if you don't care about your image, then you can ignore the two suggestions above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for suggestions :)
    so it looks a little confusionary from outside...
    the "will you you will" phrase was a little suspicius for me... and ok we'll do something about revision.
    again thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeraude, where can I email you my editions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did really great. I like your work and I like "Freezing"! Keep going and I'll follow your work actively. :)

    ReplyDelete